Welcome to Kallol. It is our great pleasure to have you join the family in our journey of embracing our Bengali roots and cultural heritage far away from home.
Why should I become a member?
- You will receive communication about all of Kallol’s events and important occasions so you will not miss a single one because of a lack of information.
- You will be invited to the Annual General Meeting of Kallol, in which you see how we are doing and you will partake in decisions on the future trajectory of Kallol.
- You and your family will be given priority to showcase your talent at all the events that Kallol organises throughout the year.
- You and your family will receive an exclusive invite for participation in Kallol day.
- You will be invited to participate in Kallol’s initiatives on charity wherein you can contribute to social wellbeing.
- Most importantly, we will cherish the fact that you belong to the family
How can I become a member?
So, how can I become a member? It’s as simple as filling up the form below and making the payment.Two membership options –
a) Family: 25 Euros per year
b) Individual: 15 Euros per year