Kallol is a non-profit Bengali cultural association thriving on promoting and exercising the rich and deep roots of Bengali traditions and cultural heritage. Established in 2010, Kallol has witnessed a tremendous enrichment in human interaction with growing members across the Netherlands and had delivered successful events establishing a sound and dynamic Bengali community in the land of the dutches far away from dear homeland.
- Promoting Indian Bengali Cultural heritage by organizing social and cultural events throughout the year
- Demonstrating Indian Bengali cultural heritage through our arts, music, dance, poetry, theatre, and food
- Social interaction and synergetic culture exchange with the Dutch society
- Organizing cultural events and discussions amongst the Indian and Dutch communities to widen social boundaries and relationships
- Networking with other Indian Cultural Organisations in the Netherlands and other European countries